Friday, July 27, 2012

Never a dull moment...Drew gives himself a haircut


This morning we were trying to get everything together to leave for the beach today. I hear the sound of the hair trimmer and thought it was Andy. Then I realized it was quiet and I wasn't sure where Drew was. I ran back to our bathroom and you can figure out the rest. "Oh MY GOSH", I screamed, then I cried, then Drew cried, then I laughed and then we made a detour to the barber shop among all the other errands I needed to run before leaving for the beach! I believe I am going to start a T-shirt company like the "Life is Good" shirts but mine will be called "Never a dull moment" - let me know if you want to pre-order one! Guess I need to buy extra sunscreen for my buzzed boys head! Love you Drew- you keep us on our toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment