Sunday, June 3, 2012

My mini-me

My daughter, Tanner is told often that she looks like her Momma. Many pictures I show her from when I was little she mistakes them as pictures of her. My Mom sometimes tells me stories that are very similar to Tanner stories.
Tanner has also taken on the roll of the "Mommy" during pretend play. She enjoys bossing her younger brother, Drew around and coining some of my commonly used mom-ism phrases. Tonight was just an example of my little mini-me.
Tanner and Drew were in the kitchen with me and my back was turned to them. My dare devil son was climbing the toy kitchen trying to get on top of the pie safe. Tanner shouted in an alarming voice "Andrew Johnson Wade you get your tail down right now before you fall on this floor and bust your head...I don't feel like going to the hospital tonight!" I burst out laughing!
I love you sweet Tanner Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment