Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pick and Choose Your Battles



Tanner Day is quite the free spirit. Some times she can come up with the most creative outfits. Some mornings can become quite the battle. She will ONLY wear dresses and she wants to pick them and she wants to pick her shoes. This morning she agreed to wear the smocked dress that I wanted her to wear which made me very happy. When she came clopping down the hall in her "high heel" dress up shoes that were not a match I was not pleased but I just decided to roll with it. It made for a funny conversation at church and she was excited to wear shoes like mommy. Needless to say I might not have won the battle but I think I won the war, as she has a little blister on her foot and told me she didn't want to wear them again because they hurt. Still makes me laugh when I look at this picture :o) Love you Tanner!


No comments:

Post a Comment